Peer Assessment

Peer Assessment 

In this blog I will show the response that I have received form other people to my video. The response I received was in a number of forms. Some people have commented on my video and other people I have video talking about it. Moreover some people just watched just told me what they thought and I wrote it down. This response I have put in a table so it`s easier to view. 


Jordan Haig




Alex Rushworth 




Regan Ambrose


Good about the video
Could be better
-      It had a great story line and it fit well with the theme of the sound as well as the sound.
-       The end of the video is a bit confusing
-      There was  a good social message behind the video which gave it a lot of credibility and it made it feel realistic
-      There could have been a wider variety of shots used so it looks more innovative
-      Great use of statistics in the video regarding how many people are actually homeless in the UK.
         Some of the shots should be shorter so there would be more time for more shorter clips



Kiji Olukoju





Comments

Popular Posts