My music genre

                                                      My two possible type of genres: Pop/R&B 

The reason why I created this blog is because I`m debating between two music genres that I want to do. These two genres are Pop and R&B. There are song in both of these genres that I would like to make a video of. Therefore I have created this blog so it will help me decide which one I want more or which genre has the song that I want to do. Some of these songs are in both genres which means I will have to decide which one I think its more applicable for example any song by Sampha. His music a mix of soulful R&B as well as melancholic pop music. 

Songs in the r&b genre that I`m considering doing: 
There are still a number of options for the songs I want to do. Some of these include;

(The song that I will make the music video for at the end, might not be in the list below as I might change my mind later on)
- Sweet Dreams (are made of this) by Eurythmics 
- Reverse faults by Sampha
- (No one knows me) like the piano by Sampha
- Zombies by Childish Gambino
- Redbone by Childish Gambino 
- Ignition by R.Kelly 


Image result for childish gambino


After talking to my friends and researching into both genres, I have decided to proceed with the R&B music genre. Therefore my 30 second video will be backed with a R&B song. I have decided that the song that will be played in the background will be a slow song which will suit the vibe of the short and slow camera angles. Its likely to happen that the song I choose might have some pop influence in it, therefore I will mention that in the analysis of my chosen song.   



Comments

Popular Posts